Sri Prakash Vidya Niketan, Rajahmundry
SPIC MACAY (Society for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music And Culture Amongst Youth) is a non-political, nationwide, voluntary movement founded in 1977 by Dr Kiran Seth, Professor-Emeritus at IIT-Delhi...
The inauguration of Sri prakash vidyaniketan new campus and the school annual day Josh-2015 were held in a grand way.The five time world chess champion Padma Vibhushan Vishwanathan Anand ,the...
Our academic program builds thinking skills & problem solving confidence in children. We ensure hildren ask more questions, can write in their own words, like doing word problems in mathematics, can complete their homework on their own, are not afraid to speak-up in English, persist longer in solving problems, and score well on tests.
Our teachers begin a class by clearly stating the learning goal, ask children what they know already, demonstrate an experiment or conduct a group activity, let children speak before they do, ensure the “application questions” are done independently, fiercely believe in practice, assess daily, and support each child individually.
Our Smart Classes empower teachers with technology right inside the classroom and helps them to teach their curriculum topics more effectively. The classrooms turn into lively learning platforms for students and the teachers can choose from a mix of teaching tools such as the traditional chalk and blackboard coupled with graphics, sound, animations, and videos.
We offer regular CBSE program and in addition offer SPAES in collaboration with Dr.Chukka Ramaiah.
1. We divide children into 4 houses like Mourya, Chola, Maratha and Kakatiya.
2. Captains and Vice Captains’ selection take place by conducting various tests like physical test, written test, no.of years study and finally Interview among 8th, 9th and 10th students.
1. We celebrate various subject weeks like Hindi week, Biology Week, Maths Week, Sanskrit Week, etc.
2. In this week celebration, we conduct various events related to that subject among Students.
1. Students display various kinds of articles (Literary, G.K., Sports, Science & Tech, Art & Craft) on four dif.boards.
2. Keeping articles rotate class wise and week wise.
3. Teachers are allotted to check these boards every day. Marks will be given to each article. Best house will be awarded with Rolling Shield twice in a year.
1. Every Friday 8th and 9th periods CCA is conducted.
2. We conduct house wise events like literary, fine arts, theatre arts, sports and games etc.
3. These events are inter house based.
4. In every CCA, some classes have literary, fine arts and theatre arts where as other classes have sports and games.
Spoken English System
• 5 Periods are allotted for each section from 1st to 10th class.
• A Special Curriculum and plan of action is made under the guidance of English Expert
• Activities designed for Spoken English are like these
• Introducing himself/herself and others
• Story Telling
• Paper poster presentation
• Newspaper Article presentation
• Role Plays
• Group Discussion
• J A M
• Classroom Manners
• Modal Verbs
• Use of Phrases
• Sentence Starters
• Personal Interview
Rim Zhim, a unique venture of Personality development, will be conducted as a competition in two categories among all the houses of the school.
And the following are the disciplines and events in which all the enthusiastic
participants can vie for top honors.
5.Sports and Games